Ago Venatus

Video game comics for gamers.

Reasons For my Web Design

Posted by Grisham On 5:40 PM 0 comments

For my blog design, I decided to keep it as basic as possible. I have deleted every widget except for the blog post, search function, and the blog archive. I did this to stream line the process for any potential readers find the comic they want and be done. For my extra features, I have decided to make them separate pages available from any page of the blog. This helps to keep the page from being cluttered yet it is easily accessible. My Poll and Hey Looky Here! pages are merely for your grading purposes. The inspirations page is to show fans of my work where I had the idea and where to find more good web comics. I found the template online and used it because it is awesome. I did change the header and the archive logo, however, to how I see fit for my page.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Reasons For my Web Design"

Post a Comment